Yankee girl in Arthur's court

You can't appreciate home till you've left it, money till it's spent, your wife till she's joined a woman's club, nor Old Glory till you see it hanging on a broomstick on the shanty of a consul in a foreign town. O. Henry Porter 1862-1910, American short-story Writer

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Sorry for the disturbing photo

Charlie requested that I remove the picture of poor little speckled Arthur as he found it disturbing. Guess it was a little unsensitive of me in case you found it difficult viewing...

5 Comments:

Blogger ljm said...

Mmmm yes, that picture put me in mind of starving, sick children in third world countries...I almost felt moved to send you a donation. No, really, I did wonder where the picture went but it wasn't that bad!

5:12 PM  
Blogger CKS said...

Rats. Now I wish I'd seen it. I didn't check your blog for a little while, and now I see I missed all the excitement.

10:48 AM  
Blogger Claire said...

You should have heard my shrieks of horror upon seeing that picture. Poor Arthur.

1:22 PM  
Blogger Booker said...

I was wondering why it had disappeared! Mystery solved...

5:55 PM  
Blogger brilynne said...

I wish I'd seen it, too. I'm running through my vacation blog catchup and am finding my curiousity piqued. I miss checking your blog!

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter-----------------------------------------------------