The great cookie swap
Wed. night I went to Newnham's 2nd annual cookie swap. Last year, I began the cookie tradition, and invited about 12 or more
ladies over to our house. It was a big hit, and a new idea to most of them. This year, my friend Anne-Marie asked me if I was going to do it again this year. I really wanted to, but wasn't sure about hosting it here, so she offered to do it at her house which is a bit bigger than ours. This year there were about 10 of us, and we had a nice evening chatting and then walked home with a nice platter of assorted cookies. They were nice while they lasted--the last one was eaten today...or was it yesterday? Anne-Marie is moving to New Zealand next fall and said she will bring the tradition with her.

1 Comments:
It's neat that the tradition of the cookie swap is going to travel to New Zealand...
I went to a cookie swap this weekend too! YUM.
Post a Comment
<< Home