Yankee girl in Arthur's court
You can't appreciate home till you've left it, money till it's spent, your wife till she's joined a woman's club, nor Old Glory till you see it hanging on a broomstick on the shanty of a consul in a foreign town. O. Henry Porter 1862-1910, American short-story Writer


5 Comments:
Awwww- a little Martha Stewart in the making...
I think it takes a VERY SPECIAL kind of patience to let children get creative in the kitchen! Kudos, Karena! :)
Amen, Lori--especially in a small kitchen!
haha...I agree, although that was one of the few, very few times..and it was actually very supervised.
She did get to lick the pan by herself at least...
haha...I agree, although that was one of the few, very few times..and it was actually very supervised.
She did get to lick the pan by herself at least...
Post a Comment
<< Home