Yankee girl in Arthur's court

You can't appreciate home till you've left it, money till it's spent, your wife till she's joined a woman's club, nor Old Glory till you see it hanging on a broomstick on the shanty of a consul in a foreign town. O. Henry Porter 1862-1910, American short-story Writer

Friday, April 22, 2005

Little cuzzins

My tired old brain can't quite manage to come up with a witty post, (we can't all be award-winning, crowd drawing bloggers...haha) but I thought a little something was better than nothing...There's so much stuff to write about, with 2 two year olds in the house, that it's hard to know where to begin. Here's a random little incident to report: Ethan gets very excited about throwing Lexie's plastic ball out back. A couple times now, he has heaved it over into the neighbor's 'garden'. The first time it happened, Lexie said "Get the stool, Daddy", so he could go retreive it...

4 Comments:

Blogger brilynne said...

I like your short "nonclever" posts. :-) Love especially Lexie (and now Ethan) anecdotes. I've found now that when I babysit, I habitually call any and every little girl Lexie, to the poor things' great confusion.

6:50 PM  
Blogger Claire said...

Thanks for posting,KK! I was looking on your blog to see if you would give us any anecdotes...Hurray!

Lots o love...

7:14 PM  
Blogger KW said...

Bria,

That's pretty funny how you keep calling
kids "Lexie"...

Also thought you might like to know that Lexie
can now make a real 'cuppa' tea since we finally
got her a plastic tea set....her dream toy:)

10:03 AM  
Blogger KW said...

Hi Claire,

Plenty more where that came from:)

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter-----------------------------------------------------