Yankee girl in Arthur's court

You can't appreciate home till you've left it, money till it's spent, your wife till she's joined a woman's club, nor Old Glory till you see it hanging on a broomstick on the shanty of a consul in a foreign town. O. Henry Porter 1862-1910, American short-story Writer

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Day of small things

Hello all you blogger junkies! I may have found a new hobby that will keep me up even later than my current bedtime hour of midnight. I can only wonder and wait to see if this blogfad continues, but in the meantime I guess I can't let my little sisters outdo me with their clever sites ...haha.

2 Comments:

Blogger ljm said...

Ha, that's a good title. Look forward to adding your blog to my daily reading....let the clever feud begin!

3:49 PM  
Blogger Claire said...

I like the set-up - font, colors etc. Nice jorb, KK! YAY!

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter-----------------------------------------------------