"What sha'mee do, Mama"?
Today Lexie announced to me that Daddy was her best friend.
"We be silly together", she said. Almost every day she seems to be
adding something new to her repoitoire of phrases. Recently she's been
asking "What's that"? One phrase that can strike fear into the hearts of mothers
of young children is "Mom, what can I do, I'm bored?". In Lexie's
case, the exact phrase is "What sha'mee do, Mama?" although
she now has progressed to "What shall I do?" A toddler's work
is never done...

3 Comments:
delighted to see that you have finally succumbed to the fad. ;-)
Hey, did you ever go to the gesualdo concert? (how's that for random...i keep forgetting to email you about it.) Craig's college choir sang some of his. Quite good. Say hi to Lexie! love and such, bria
i love fellow bloggers!....and their blogs
Hi there!
Never made it to the concert:(
Oh well..maybe some other time!
Interesting about Craig's choir!
love
Karena
Post a Comment
<< Home