Yankee girl in Arthur's court

You can't appreciate home till you've left it, money till it's spent, your wife till she's joined a woman's club, nor Old Glory till you see it hanging on a broomstick on the shanty of a consul in a foreign town. O. Henry Porter 1862-1910, American short-story Writer

Monday, December 25, 2006

Lexie and Princess Genevieve


Lexie and Princess Genevieve
Originally uploaded by yankeegal.

6 Comments:

Blogger melrandall said...

Hooray for great pictures! Merry Christmas... I love you!

8:34 PM  
Blogger Claire said...

Look! TWO princessesses!

9:41 AM  
Blogger drewey fern said...

Beautiful! Merry Christmas to you and yours!

12:17 PM  
Blogger Cara said...

I love the way little girls love their dolls. Working at my toy store, I get to see lots of kids clinging to their doll. It brings back memories of Betsy-Bows and Papa Gino Missionary--but he was a bear. :)

8:34 PM  
Blogger Cara said...

Not to mention Mopsy.

8:34 PM  
Blogger ljm said...

Thought I had commented already but guess not....love the pics!

5:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter-----------------------------------------------------