Stay tuned for....tales of adventure
Hello dear readers...I must keep you hanging on, and returning by letting you know that I have just returned from seeing the home of Princess Buttercup! Ah, yes, I was there...at the very castle where Princess Bride was filmed. I just returned this afternoon, and alas, have no more time to write, as i need to climb back onto the great conveyer belt of life. I have fallen off, and fallen behind, but stay tuned...Not sure when I will have time to post the next installment, but keep coming back, as I promise....I will RETURN...with pictures!

6 Comments:
That's so awesome that you saw that castle!!! (Did you mean castle?) Lucky you! I want to come see you, if the conveyor belt of life could see its way to bringing me some cash!!
Yeah! I'm waiting patiently for your pictures and report...can't wait...
Did you see any six fingered men, R.O.U.S's or giants?
Pretty awesome! How far away from you is this place?
And I like the conveyor belt of life thing...
You must have climbed the cliffs and dominated in the sword fight, eh? 8~)
It's a real place?
:O)
Love that word picture, too!
Conveyer belts were the only way to describe life as a grad: six years of ignorant bliss, twelve years of school, three years of Bible school...then bam! End of the line, folks!
Or not. I'm now happily skipping from conveyor belt to conveyor belt with great glee.
OH MY WORD YOU'RE PRACTICALLY FAMOUS!!! Now THERE'S a place to put on my must-see-before-I-die list:)
Post a Comment
<< Home