Yankee girl in Arthur's court

You can't appreciate home till you've left it, money till it's spent, your wife till she's joined a woman's club, nor Old Glory till you see it hanging on a broomstick on the shanty of a consul in a foreign town. O. Henry Porter 1862-1910, American short-story Writer

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Animal, Mineral, or Vegetable?


Animal, Mineral, or Vegetable?
Originally uploaded by yankeegal.
Lexie and I had a good giggle after she attached this pink tail (her doll's boa) to Arthur, and he waddled obliviously around.

12 Comments:

Blogger Claire said...

Hee hee hee! This is so cute! Poor Arthur...He was probably like,
"WHAT? Why do you keep laughing when I walk by?"

7:18 AM  
Blogger Loreo said...

I liked your freezer/prayer analogy. That's just what I needed to hear. Love you!

2:43 PM  
Blogger Avalanche Cowpoke said...

Better hide these pictures forever and ever---if he were to ever see them could it be Uh Oh time??? 8~)

6:15 AM  
Blogger Mrs. RF said...

That is too cute.

9:04 AM  
Blogger Avalanche Cowpoke said...

Hey There Girl! We are a-wishin' ya' a big joyful marvelously wonderful Happy Birthday!!! 8~)

7:04 AM  
Blogger lis said...

Happy, happy birthday!

And yes, I loved the freezer analogy, too!

12:36 PM  
Blogger Claire said...

Happy Birthday to youuuuuu....!!!

1:42 PM  
Blogger Loreo said...

Many happy returns, by the way! I still have pleasant memories of my own 18th birthday at your house.

1:56 PM  
Blogger Mrs. RF said...

Happy Birthday Karena!

3:53 PM  
Blogger drewey fern said...

I love observing the emergence and development of senses of humor in children:)

And, more importantly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY KARENA!!! I love you! God bless your year.

4:55 PM  
Blogger Aaron said...

Happy Birthday!

5:22 PM  
Blogger brilynne said...

Many happy returns of the day, Karena! ( a bit late, I know) Love you!

7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter-----------------------------------------------------