Yankee girl in Arthur's court

You can't appreciate home till you've left it, money till it's spent, your wife till she's joined a woman's club, nor Old Glory till you see it hanging on a broomstick on the shanty of a consul in a foreign town. O. Henry Porter 1862-1910, American short-story Writer

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

If Arthur could talk....


If Arthur could talk....
Originally uploaded by yankeegal.
He would say, Thanks, Uncle Andrew, for my t-shirt!
Andrew got this for Lexie when he was over there. I'm not sure how much longer Arthur will be able to fit into it, but I wanted to get a shot of this before it was too late. Andrew, you would be proud of your little nephew!

5 Comments:

Blogger Cara said...

Oh! My how cute can a child get? Nice shirt, Arthur!

1:10 PM  
Blogger Claire said...

Hee hee hee! What a funny picture! He looks like he is exercising infinite patience with whoever is taking the picture...

I wish I could just give him a big ol' hug.

2:20 PM  
Blogger ljm said...

Tickle that tummy...those pictures are great. Can't believe how big they are!

3:11 PM  
Blogger melrandall said...

Great pictures!!! Incredibly adorable kids!

And thanks for the great memory... I'd totally forgotten that I helped Andrew pick out that very shirt in the streets of the Old City! Looks like Arthur has grown right in to the hand-me-down... :)

7:51 PM  
Blogger Mrs. RF said...

He is so cute!

5:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter-----------------------------------------------------