Chocolate makes the world go round
For what you are about to read, I am truly sorry, but I must share. Ah, not literally that is, but let me explain. The chocolates have arrived, my friends, and oh that you could share the privilege with me..but, well, er, I'm kind of glad you can't ...haha. They came in a long oblong box wrapped in plain brown paper, and except for an attached envelope with the addressee's name and address, there was no company logo, or other labeling clue which would give away the contents of the mystery box. Not that I wondered. And ah yes...there were also the words "Postman please do not leave in heat or direct sunlight (in all caps). I unwrapped the box, and found the most elegant array of confectionary (or is it confectionaries?) you've ever laid eyes on. And yes, it came with the scorecard on which you can rate the chocs from one to ten, and then give your favorite and least favorite along with reasons why you voted that way. Wow..the literature also says that the chocolates that I will be receiving come from all corners of the chocolate world...Belgium, France, Switzerland, Latin America, the Caribbean, Spain...even Papua New Guinea. Okay, I'm tempted to list the names of the chocolates in the box I got, but, I'll restrain myself and just tell you one that I've tried. It's called Blueberry Bombe: "Real blueberries and nothing but real blueberries are used in this recipe to give the flavours and colours you'll experience...The mellow white chocolate shell has been carefully chosen to balance the natural tartness of the blueberry cream ganache inside..OKAY I'll stop... lest in a great rage you curse me and never return to my blog again.

7 Comments:
Oh my WORD.
I think it has become one of my life's ambitions to join this exclusive club.
I want some! I want some! I want some! I want some! I want some! I want some!
NOW!!!!!!!!!
Wahhhh. I want to join this club. that sounded so GOOD!
You remind me me of Bill Murray in what about Bob when he says..."I want, I need, I want, I need"...again...and again...and again
Give, give, cried the leech!
Amazing! You should describe EVERY SINGLE chocolate on your blog like that. I am very edified just to know a chocolate as divine as blueberry bombe exists...so give us more "samples."
Ah dear me...let the edification continue...now I just need to go find the menu selection...perhaps I should wait until the next batch arrives?
Ol' 'Lanche n' I would travel a fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuur piece fer chocolate!!! This tale you tell---sounds too good to be fer real???
Post a Comment
<< Home