Yankee girl in Arthur's court

You can't appreciate home till you've left it, money till it's spent, your wife till she's joined a woman's club, nor Old Glory till you see it hanging on a broomstick on the shanty of a consul in a foreign town. O. Henry Porter 1862-1910, American short-story Writer

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

The moth population is in decline....

You know there's no point in listening to the rest of the news when you hear that soundbyte at the start of the morning newscast. Yes, indeed, I am frequently amused at what they dig up and broadcast as newsworthy on this little island.
In other rib tickling news...Lexie noticed a new video had made it's appearance in the living room today. She had been carrying on about a monkey video, and I was most curious as to what she was referring to. Then she pointed to the Pilates video that my friend loaned me. As if that wasn't funny enough, when I said "Where's the monkey?" she pointed to the woman featured on the box cover.

4 Comments:

Blogger Loreo said...

Is that Winsor Pilates? And what makes it a "monkey videos"? :)

12:08 AM  
Blogger KW said...

Jennifer something is the name...re: monkeys...ask Lexie..I gues the position the lady was in? The things kids come out with...

9:47 AM  
Blogger Claire said...

That Lexie! What a precocious youngster!

12:57 PM  
Blogger ljm said...

Maybe she thinks you look like a monkey when you're doing the exercises!

2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter-----------------------------------------------------