Yankee girl in Arthur's court

You can't appreciate home till you've left it, money till it's spent, your wife till she's joined a woman's club, nor Old Glory till you see it hanging on a broomstick on the shanty of a consul in a foreign town. O. Henry Porter 1862-1910, American short-story Writer

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Awwwthur


Awwwthur
Originally uploaded by yankeegal.
Like my hairdo?

4 Comments:

Blogger ljm said...

Awww...he looks a lot like Charlie here.

5:48 PM  
Blogger melrandall said...

AAHHHH!! He's too cute for any words!

8:05 PM  
Blogger CKS said...

Would you mind if I ate your son? Because I sure feel like it right now.

(Who came up with the phrase "So cute I could eat him" anyway? It's so bizarre!)

10:44 AM  
Blogger Booker said...

My, his hair looks like mine after a particularly rough nite :) Isn't hair fun?

4:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter-----------------------------------------------------