Boring post ahead
Anyone know how to enable anonymous comments on a blog? I found where
you can change the option, but it STILL won't let people post as anonymous (or without having
to have a blogsite). Pleeze help me!
You can't appreciate home till you've left it, money till it's spent, your wife till she's joined a woman's club, nor Old Glory till you see it hanging on a broomstick on the shanty of a consul in a foreign town. O. Henry Porter 1862-1910, American short-story Writer
3 Comments:
Sounds like you already tried this, but I just went under settings, then under comments and when it asks Who can comment? I click on Anyone and then Save settings at the bottom...This should work.
Hi, Karena! After doing what Liane said, it might say at the top of the page thay you need to republish. If it does, just hit that button and you should be golden!
Hey!
It works now! Thanks for the advice...:)
Post a Comment
<< Home