Yankee girl in Arthur's court

You can't appreciate home till you've left it, money till it's spent, your wife till she's joined a woman's club, nor Old Glory till you see it hanging on a broomstick on the shanty of a consul in a foreign town. O. Henry Porter 1862-1910, American short-story Writer

Monday, June 19, 2006

Dry goods

You may think I'm scraping the bottom of the barrel, and well...maybe I am, but it occurred to me that the contents of my kitchen cupboards might be a source of amusement or at least novelty to many of you. Without further ado...

2 Comments:

Blogger Claire said...

Great idea! I loved these pictures. It's so funny to see what other countries consider normal packaging and products...

3:19 PM  
Blogger the Joneses said...

Yes, excellent idea. More! More!

--DJ

7:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter-----------------------------------------------------