Yankee girl in Arthur's court

You can't appreciate home till you've left it, money till it's spent, your wife till she's joined a woman's club, nor Old Glory till you see it hanging on a broomstick on the shanty of a consul in a foreign town. O. Henry Porter 1862-1910, American short-story Writer

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Cambridge Miniature Trains

This afternoon we had a nice little outing-about a 20-25 min walk up the road to see and ride on the miniature trains. They run in the summer twice a month on Sunday afternoons! It's run by the Cambridge model engineering society We had lots of fun...and here are some pics of our time:)

5 Comments:

Blogger ljm said...

That's awesome! Looks like fun...did Arthur ride too?

6:12 PM  
Blogger Avalanche Cowpoke said...

Live Steam I presume???

6:40 AM  
Blogger melrandall said...

I love the pictures!

oh, and I've gotten some emails to you bounced back -- did you change your address?

5:20 PM  
Blogger ljm said...

Karena--let me know if you can view my latest slideshow about the bunny...I'm just wondering if mac users can see it. Thanks

7:37 AM  
Blogger KW said...

Hi all!

Yes, live steam:)

My karenaweiss account gets full fast and is unreliable but the weissfamily1@mac.com works...

Yes, I tried to view the bunny thing, and got a msg saying I couldn't??

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter-----------------------------------------------------